Warranty & Care
Sleep Ninja Mattress warranty is applicable against any manufacturing defect for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. In case of any manufacturing defect (specified below) within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable.
Mattresses that are manufactured by Sleep Ninja and bought directly from www.sleepninja.co.in or authorized Sleep Ninja partner only are subject to the Sleep Ninja 10 Year Limited Warranty and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Once you open the Roll-Packed mattress should come back to its specified dimensions within 48 hours, if it doesn’t come back to the exact dimension of the mattress, the product is defected. However, a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit.
- Any sort of fabric damage found on opening the seal is considered to be a defective product.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Reduction of a thickness of greater than 1 inch will be considered as sagging and will be treated as a manufacturing defect.
Warranty is not Applicable on:
- Regular wear and tear of the cover and stitching.
- The mattress is designed to be used on a firm solid surface; any defect found due to improper support for the mattress is not be covered under warranty.
- Any improper usage.
- Any sort of fabric/zip /mattress damage caused while opening the seal of the mattress is not covered under the warranty
- Firmness or comfort preferences of the product are not considered a defect.
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) lesser than 1 inch of the total height of the mattress (not associated from a sag in the bed base or cot) is not covered under warranty.
- Any damage caused due to liquid spillage is not covered under the warranty.
- Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor mattress care.
- Exposure to cold/hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
- If you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole mattress.
- Please retain a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You’ll need to submit this to make a claim, without which, Sleep Ninja reserves the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
- We require you to supply photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may result in a replacement being delayed or the mattress not being replaced.
- If the claim has been verified, Sleep Ninja will either repair or if a repair is not possible, give a Prorated Credit Settlement. The return shipping charges have to be borne by the customer.
- genuine claims will be settled within 15 working days of warranty claim receipt.
- Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
- Prorated Credit Settlements will be made in the form of credit vouchers which can be availed for the purchase of Sleep Ninja mattress only.
- The cost of shipping the mattress for warranty purpose will be borne by the customer.
- The final decision on the warranty will be made by Bhagwati Sleep Systems Pvt.Ltd. The Company reserves the complete right to refuse any warranty claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
Steps to Claim the Warranty
- In case of any defect, register your claim. Email the requirements mentioned below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Describe the defect found in mattress in brief with an attachment of clear photograph of the defect and invoice.
- A response from our team will be sent to you within 10 business days as we receive the claim of defect.
- Any form of dispute with Sleep Ninja shall be subjected only to courts / authorities / forums in Mumbai.
- Do not place the mattress on an uneven base. Doing so will lead the mattress to sag and will not give sufficient support to body.
- Avoid placing the mattress in standing position, roll, bend, or compress it. Doing so can damage the foam core.
- Do not expose mattress to water or liquid of any kind. Use of a mattress protector is recommended.
- Always use a Sleep Ninja Mattress Protector for longevity of your mattress.
For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com